3 multipack kids girls childrens colourful magic gloves for cold weather (One Size, FMG01) Clothing - BVT5I123O

• Model: BVT5I123O
  • 855 Units in Stock

$50.83  $26.70
Save: 47% off

Add to Cart:
   Rated 4.93   reviews [238]
  • If you are looking for a super value pack of girls soft and cuddly winter gloves then these sets of girls magic gloves is a great place to look.

• Coming in a pack of 3 these feather gloves are made from a soft brushed polyester that feels super soft with a luxurious feel.

• They also have elastane in them so that they can stretch, meaning that they are suitable for ages 8-14.

• There are 8 colour packs to choose between with colours including pink, yellow, orange and purple.

• These gloves do only come in one size and they are machine washable.

• Girls Feather Magic Gloves

If you are looking for a super value pack of girls soft and cuddly winter gloves then these sets of girls magic gloves is a great place to look.

Coming in a pack of 3 these feather gloves are made from a soft brushed polyester that feels super soft with a luxurious feel. They also have elastane in them so that they can stretch, meaning that they are suitable for ages 8-14. There are 8 colour packs to choose between with colours including pink, yellow, orange and purple.

These gloves do only come in one size and they are machine washable.

Extra Product Details

* 3 pack
    * 8 colourways to choose between
    * Luxuriously soft
    * Machine Washable
    * 99% Polyester 1% Elastane
    * Ages 8-14

3 multipack kids girls childrens colourful magic gloves for cold weather (One Size, FMG01) Clothing - BVT5I123O

Copyright © 2012-2020 growingtogetherfarm.com. Powered by Small Size Boys Boots,Up-to-date Boys Gloves,Zhuoer Buqun Boys Hats & Caps